Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mailbox Monday (June 9)


Mailbox Monday is a place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week.  After being hosted at a number of blogs over the past few years, it has gone back to its home base, the aptly named, Mailbox Monday.

 I pre-ordered a couple of books that I had heard about through a couple of the podcasts that I subscribe to and sounded like something that I would like to read.


I don't know in what order I heard about each of the books, but I am pretty sure I heard about Mrs. Hemingway first through You Wrote the Book!  But in any case they seemed like books that were perfect for summer reading.  Both of the covers just evoke summer and I am looking forward to reading them.

Happy reading.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...