Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Salon - Summer Reading


Yet another lazy Sunday in my household (which only consists of myself most weeks) and while I am looking forward to getting back to work, I am also looking forward to summer break and reading lots and lots of books.  And because I (a) can't think of anything else to write and (b) because I just have to, here is my list of potential summer reads:

• Twelfth Night
• Where'd you go Bernadette?
• A Constellation of Vital Phenomena
• The Snow Child
• Moby Dick
• Wives and Daughters
• The Thorn Birds
• Dearie
• Villette
• The Light Between Oceans

I don't know how many I will actually get done off of this list, but I would think that I would likely get most of them done.  I will hopefully keep you updated.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...